NAMM's Believe in Music Week
January 18-22, 2021
Believe in Music Week is a new virtual event and global gathering to unify and support people who bring music to the world, taking place the week of January 18, 2021. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis, there is no path forward to safely hold The NAMM Show this January in Southern California. While The NAMM Show cannot be replaced, we are excited about Believe in Music week, which will offer:
- A robust marketplace to launch new products and connect buyers and sellers.
- Education and events for all segments of the industry.
- Live music and concerts to raise awareness and financial support for our NAMM family, especially those in the live event and touring industry.
- Participatory music making events.
Learn more about Believe in Music at believeinmusic.tv.
GenNext During Believe in Music Week
GenNext is a collaboration between The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society (CMS) that offers students and faculty access to Believe in Music Week.
Current college music students studying music, music business, music technology or music education.
College-level music faculty members.
Registration for Believe in Music Week is free.
NAMM Foundation programming for Believe in Music includes fall webinars (Sept.-Dec.) for college faculty and students, music educators, music service organizations, music makers and more.
The 2022 NAMM Show
January 20-23, 2022
GenNext at The NAMM Show
Each January, college music students and faculty from across the U.S. gather in sunny southern California for GenNext at The NAMM Show. GenNext is a collaboration between The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society (CMS) that offers students and faculty access to The NAMM Show.
Benefits of Attending
Current college music students studying music, music business, music technology and music education, as well as college-level music faculty members are invited to attend. Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music classrooms.
- Access 7,000+ brands
- Explore 300+ educational sessions
- Connect at 150+ networking events
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California