NAMM's Believe in Music Week
January 18-22, 2021
GenNext is a collaboration between The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society (CMS) that offers students and faculty access to Believe in Music Week.
Watch select events on demand, on NAMM.org:
- The 2021 Grand Rally for Music Education Featuring Gustavo Dudamel, Renèe Fleming, Dr. Nina Kraus and Liliana Morales
- The Golden Brick with Eric Whitacre and Imogen Heap
- Careers in Music Summit Featuring Grace Kelly
- Music and the Public Good: Bridging our Distances at the University of South Carolina
- Worldful of Pianos
The 2022 NAMM Show
January 20-23, 2022
GenNext at The NAMM Show
Each January, college music students and faculty from across the U.S. gather in sunny southern California for GenNext at The NAMM Show. GenNext is a collaboration between The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society (CMS) that offers students and faculty access to The NAMM Show.
Current college music students studying music, music business, music technology or music education.
College-level music faculty members.
Benefits of Attending
Current college music students studying music, music business, music technology and music education, as well as college-level music faculty members are invited to attend. Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music classrooms.
- Access 7,000+ brands
- Explore 300+ educational sessions
- Connect at 150+ networking events
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California