Women of NAMM (WoN) Summit Scholarship
The Women of NAMM (WoN) Summit Application (Application Period Closed)
WoN Summit Program Statement of Purpose: The WoN Summit program supports women working in the music products industry and their goals to connect, support, and grow their leadership and professional abilities.
Award: Up to 18 WoN Summit scholarships awarded. The three-day leadership summit includes an opening and closing reception, meals during the summit and travel to/from the hotel to NAMM headquarters. The estimated grant value is $7,000.
Summit scholarship awardees are responsible for their travel to San Diego, California, hotel, and travel to/from the airport and any other incidentals.
Optional: A one-time scholarship is available in the amount of $750 to support the applicant's travel and housing to attend the WoN Summit. This scholarship opportunity is available thanks to generous donations celebrating the life and legacy of Diane Martin. Diane was deeply committed to the creation of the SWIM Fund-now the WoN Fund-and its goals to create more opportunities for leadership development for women in the music industry.
To be considered for a Diane Martin Women of NAMM Leadership Summit Scholarship, please provide a short essay that outlines the need for financial support. Please include information about other sources of support that will help you participate in the summit including employer support, if applicable
- Women who have at least five years of experience working in the music products industry and seek opportunities to expand their leadership and professional competencies.
- Participants must be at manager level or higher and manage at least 3 direct reports for at least 12 months or more.
- Applicants should model the mission of WoN to connect, support, and grow opportunities for themselves and all women in the music products industry.
- Must be a NAMM member.
- Application Opens: April 14, 2023
- Application Closes: June 9, 2023
- Award Notification: Mid-July
- Summit Occurs: October 16-18, 2023
- Summit Report Due: November 10, 2023