The NAMM Foundation advances active participation in music making across the lifespan by supporting scientific research, philanthropic giving and public service programs.
What We Do
Founded in 2006, The NAMM Foundation represents the generosity and philanthropy of the music products industry. A supporting organization of NAMM, the National Association of Music Merchants, the NAMM Foundation is funded through trade association activities and donations.
NAMM Foundation Partners
- Americans for the Arts' mission is to serve, advance, and lead the network of organizations and individuals who cultivate, promote, sustain, and support the arts in America. Connecting your best ideas and leaders from the arts, communities, and business, together we can work to ensure that every American has access to the transformative power of the arts.
- The Arts Education Partnership of the Council of Chief of State School Officers is dedicated to securing a high-quality arts education for every young person in America.
- Non profit organization dedicated to the junior drum corps activity. Contains corps information, links, and related articles.
- Since 1998, the Bus has provided free hands-on progams to millions of young people at high schools, colleges, Boys and Girls Clubs, music festivals, concerts, conventions and community organizations.
- Music for All’s mission is to create, provide and expand positively life-changing experiences through music for all.
- Working with and through State Associations, NSBA advocates for Equity and Excellence in Public Education through School Board leadership.
- Enables more students to begin and stay in instrumental music programs, to share real-world, successful strategies developed by instrumental music teachers.
- The mission of the National Association for Music Education is to advance music education by encouraging the study and making of music by all.
- Sesame Workshop is the non-profit educational organization behind Sesame Street and so much more. Our projects being critical lessons in literacy and numeracy, emotional wellbeing, health and wellness and respect and understanding to children in 150+ countries.
- Since opening in 1971, the Kennedy Center has continued its efforts to fulfill his vision—presenting the greatest performers and performances from across America and around the world, nurturing new works and young artists, and serving the nation as a leader in arts education. More
- is a public-private partnership that uses the arts to help narrow the achievement gap, increase student engagement and improve the culture and climate in the country’s highest poverty schools.
- VH1 Save The Music Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring instrumental music education in America's public schools, and raising awareness about the importance of music as part of each child's complete education.