Music Education Days
The 2022 NAMM Show
January 20-23, 2022
Music Education Days at The NAMM Show
Music Education Days at The NAMM Show offers K-12 music teachers and school administrators informative sessions, inspiring performances, and the opportunity to preview the latest instruments, products and tools relevant to today’s music classrooms.
- Music educators (pre-K through post-graduate faculty, private teachers/instructors)
- School administrators
- School board members
Benefits of Attending
Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music classrooms.
- Experience the reunion of the century
- Access thousands of brands
- Explore educational sessions
- Connect with your community at networking events, awards shows and more
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Be part a historic gathering to get our industry moving forward together again
- Help enable a future filled with more music
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Registration & Housing
Registration and housing opens fall of 2021.
Contact Eric Ebel.
Believe in Music Week
Week of January 18, 2021
Believe in Music Week, a virtual event and global gathering, unified and supported people who bring music to the world.
2020 Fall Webinars
NAMM Foundation programming for Believe in Music included fall webinars (Sept.-Dec.) for college faculty and students, music educators, music service organizations, music makers and more.
Listen to Podcasts?
Talking Up Music Education is a podcast of The NAMM Foundation. The episodes below feature music educators.