Music Education Days
Music Education Days offers music teachers and school administrators informative sessions, inspiring performances, and the opportunity to preview the latest instruments, products and tools relevant to today’s music classrooms.
Benefits of Attending
Music educators (pre-K through post-graduate faculty, private teachers/instructors), School administrators, School board members are invited to attend. Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music classrooms.
- Access 7,000+ brands
- Explore 300+ educational sessions
- Connect at 150+ networking events
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
The 2021 NAMM Show
January 21-24, 2021
Registration & Housing
Registration and housing opens fall of 2020.
Contact Eric Ebel.
Listen to Podcasts?
Talking Up Music Education is a podcast of The NAMM Foundation. The episodes below feature music educators.