GenNext is a collaboration between The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society that brings college music students and faculty to The NAMM Show for exclusive programming with access to career and professional development opportunities. This music industry event is the largest music products trade show in the U.S. and, as a result, has been the industry trend-setter in unveiling cutting-edge technologies; creating household product names; showcasing emerging brands, and uniting every segment—large and small—in the music products industry.
Discover the many opportunities to enhance your career in the music, sound and entertainment technology industries.
- Access 7,000+ brands
- Explore 300+ educational sessions
- Connect at 150+ networking events
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Free breakfast every morning at NAMM U
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
- Current college music students studying music, music business, music technology or music education.
- College-level music faculty members.
The 2021 NAMM Show
January 21-24, 2021
Registration and Housing
Registration and housing opens fall of 2020.
Contact Claire Kreger-Boaz.
Listen to Podcasts?
Talking Up Music Education is a podcast of The NAMM Foundation. The episodes below feature college music students and faculty.