The 2022 NAMM Show
June 3-5, 2022
GenNext at The NAMM Show
Each year, college music students and faculty from across the U.S. gather in sunny southern California for GenNext at The NAMM Show. GenNext is a collaboration between The NAMM Foundation and The College Music Society (CMS) that offers students and faculty access to The NAMM Show.
- Current college music students studying music, music business, music technology or music education.
- College-level music faculty members.
Benefits of Attending
Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music classrooms.
- Experience the reunion of the century
- Access thousands of brands
- Explore educational sessions
- Connect with your community at networking events, awards shows and more
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Be part of a historic gathering to get our industry moving forward together again
- Help enable a future filled with more music
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Believe in Music Week
Week of January 18, 2021
Believe in Music Week, a virtual event and global gathering, unified and supported people who bring music to the world.
NAMM Foundation programming for Believe in Music includes fall webinars (Sept.-Dec.) for college faculty and students, music educators, music service organizations, music makers and more.
Listen to Podcasts?
Talking Up Music Education is a podcast of The NAMM Foundation. The episodes below feature college music students and faculty.