Nonprofit Management Institute
The 2022 NAMM Show
January 20-23, 2022
Nonprofit Management Institute at The NAMM Show
The Nonprofit Management Institute provides organizations resources to grow and succeed. The program provides a certificate of completion to partner and grantee organizations, as well as to music and arts education nonprofits that complete the series. Certifications are sent mid-April.
- Music and arts education nonprofit organizations
- NAMM Foundation Partners
- NAMM Foundation Grantees
Benefits of Attending
Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music and arts nonprofit organizations.
- Experience the reunion of the century
- Access thousands of brands
- Explore educational sessions
- Connect with your community at networking events, awards shows and more
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Be part a historic gathering to get our industry moving forward together again
- Help enable a future filled with more music
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Registration & Housing
Registration and housing opens fall of 2021.
Contact Jessica Cortez.
Believe in Music Week
Week of January 18, 2021
Believe in Music Week, a virtual event and global gathering, unified and supported people who bring music to the world.
Watch on-demand content from previous Nonprofit Management Institute sessions.
Listen to Podcasts?
Talking Up Music Education is a podcast of The NAMM Foundation. The episodes below feature music nonprofits and NAMM Foundation Partners/Grantees.