Nonprofit Management Institute
Nonprofit Management Institute at The NAMM Show
The Nonprofit Management Institute provides organizations resources to grow and succeed. The program provides a certificate of completion to partner and grantee organizations, as well as to music and arts education nonprofits that complete the series. Certifications are sent in mid-June.
- Music and arts education nonprofit organizations
- NAMM Foundation Partners
- NAMM Foundation Grantees
Benefits of Attending
Discover the many opportunities to equip yourself with the latest industry trends, products and tools relevant to today's music and arts nonprofit organizations.
- Experience the reunion of the century
- Access thousands of brands
- Explore educational sessions
- Connect with your community at networking events, awards shows and more
- Experience hundreds of concerts & performances
- Be part a historic gathering to get our industry moving forward together again
- Help enable a future filled with more music
- Enjoy all the attractions around Southern California
Believe in Music
January 20-21, 2022
The online global gathering to unify and support the people who bring music to the world. The virtual event was open to members, industry professionals from across the music instrument, pro audio and event technology segments, along with music educators, college music students and faculty, nonprofit music organization leaders, media, artists and brand fans.
Believe in Music Week
Week of January 18, 2021
Believe in Music Week, a virtual event and global gathering, unified and supported people who bring music to the world.
Watch on-demand content from previous Nonprofit Management Institute sessions.
Listen to Podcasts?
Talking Up Music Education is a podcast of The NAMM Foundation. The episodes below feature music nonprofits and NAMM Foundation Partners/Grantees.