Photo Credit: Rob Davidson Photography
The NAMM Foundation and the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus sponsored a video contest that answered the question, "What Makes Music Education Great in Your School?" Six winners were selected to host a two-day residency with The NAMM Foundation and the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus.
Produced in collaboration with the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus, the Community Forum spring tour continues in St. Croix Falls, WI with a town hall-style meeting on the morning of April 8 to celebrate music education in the St. Croix Falls School District, with a special focus on the community's commitment to assuring access and opportunity.
SupportMusic Community Forum
April 8, 2016
Pre-Show: 9:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Central
Forum: 10:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. Central
Location: Saint Croix Falls High School Gymnasium, 740 Maple Drive, Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024
Please note the forum will not be live streamed and will be available to watch on Youtube post event.
- Moderator: Mary Luehrsen, Executive Director, The NAMM Foundation
- Keynote: Sheila Briggs, Assistant State Superintendent in Charge of Academic Excellence
- Mayor Brian Blesi
- Mark Burandt, Superintendent
- Jeff Benoy, Elementary School
- School Board President Ron Schuler
- Shaw Gudmensun Music Teacher(submitted winning video)
- Caitlyn Pronley, Music Teacher
- Chris Bergh, Music Teacher
- Alex Miller, Music Teacher
- Elementary School Band
- Middle School Concert Band
- High School Concert Band and Choir