Thank you for to those who joined us LIVE at the NAMM Advocacy Summit on May 25, 2021. On-demand sessions are available through July 23, 2021; registration is required to access.
The summit includes advocacy briefing and training, to continue our work as music education champions. The next generation of music makers is counting on us!
NAMM members, music educators and administrators, college music faculty and students, music and cultural organization staff, parents, teachers, and community members are invited to register.
NAMM Advocacy Summit
- Welcome Session and Call to Action
- Leading Change: Leadership in Times of Change
- Education Forecasts: Changing Demographics and Opportunities for Music Learning
- The 2021 “Ask” and Contacting Your Elected Officials
- Advocacy: Give Me Five!
- Contacting Elected Officials: Workshop
- Making the Most of a Best Communities for Music Education Recognition
- The Cost of High-Quality Music Education
- Arts and Chronic Absenteeism: A Four-Year Study of NYC Public Schools
- Consideration for In-person Music Education and Performing Arts Activities
- Safer Schools and Campuses: Best Practices
- Amplify Your Advocacy
- Final Thoughts and Wrap Up
Check out speakers on NAMM.org.
Chris Martin, President and CEO, Martin Guitars, and NAMM Chair
Joe Lamond, President and CEO, NAMM
Mary Luehrsen, Director of Public Affairs and Government Relations, NAMM