Bernice Ash Memorial Award
- One or two awards will be given annually in the amount of $5,000 to support professional development including tuition and training fees.
- An additional $750 travel stipend will be provided to attend The NAMM Show in January.
- Awardees will be given a one-year mentorship through the NAMM Young Professionals organization. NAMM YP is a group of young music products industry professionals focused on the future of the business by providing opportunities to connect, learn and grow.
- Applicants can receive the award one time.
Important Note: When completing the online application, please enter your First and Last Name in the "Organization" field and not your Company Name
- Applicants must be current employees of a NAMM Member company, nominated by that company's owner or manager, and identified as an emerging industry leader seeking further professional development to enhance their career and service to the industry.
- Applicants must have at least five years of experience working in the music industry and seek opportunities to expand their leadership and professional competencies.
- Applicants are enrolled or plan to enroll in professional development training that can include a college degree or other certificate programs.
- Application Opens: July 1, 2022
- Application Closes Dec. 1, 2022
- Award Notification: Feb. 1, 2023
- The NAMM Show, Anaheim, CA: April 13-15, 2023
Learn more about Jerry and Bernice Ash. Watch their NAMM Oral History video.
Meet Bernice Ash Award Winner, Kwanté Greenidge, General Manager, Sam Ash Music