Bernice Ash Memorial Award
- One or two awards will be given annually in the amount of $5,000 to support professional development including tuition and training fees.
- An additional $750 travel stipend will be provided to attend The NAMM Show in January.
- Awardees will be given a one-year mentorship through the NAMM Young Professionals organization.
- Applicants can receive the award one time.
Important Note: When completing the online application, please enter your First and Last Name in the "Organization" field and not your Company Name
- Applicants must be current employees of a NAMM member company, nominated by that company's owner or manager, identified as an up-and-coming industry leader seeking further professional development to enhance their career and service to the industry.
- Applicants can be enrolled or plan to enroll in professional development training that can include a college degree or other certificate programs.
- Application Opens: June 15, 2021
- Application Closes January 7, 2022
- Award Notification: February 28, 2022
- The NAMM Show, Anaheim, CA: June 3-5, 2022
Learn more about Jerry and Bernice Ash. Watch their NAMM Oral History video.