NAMM President's Innovation Award
The NAMM Foundation President’s Innovation Award is a one-time $600 stipend given to select college and university music students to attend The NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA in January. Applicants must express a desire to explore career opportunities in music performance and/or music business.
The Opportunity to Apply has Closed
Application period ended October 6, 2017, and winners will be notified in November.
Submit questions to email@example.com.
- Supports individuals who are enrolled in college and university music and/or music business programs and are preparing for careers in the music products industry
- Cash awards of $600 are given once a year and one-time-only to selected undergraduate and graduate students to support travel needs and expenses
- Awardees participate in professional development offerings and have access to more than 2,000 exhibits, in addition to concerts, special events and networking sessions
- Must be enrolled for the summer or fall 2017 semester in a university-based music business, music education and/or music technology program and prove—with a Spring 2017 college transcript
- Have an overall 3.0 or higher grade point average
- Applicants must be scheduled to be enrolled full-time in college at the time of The 2018 NAMM Show and through the winter/spring semester.
"It was life changing. NAMM is filled with professionals in the music industry, which creates endless networking opportunities. I left NAMM more motivated than ever to further my career within the music industry."-Jeremy McCool, Western Illinois University, 1st year, Graduate Student
Congratulations to the 2017 NAMM President's Innovation Award Recipients!
Meet Rebecca Scholldorf, a 2015 NAMM President's Innovation Award Recipient.
Meet Jon Giroux, a 2013 NAMM President's Innovation Award Recipient.