NAMM President's Innovation Award
The NAMM President’s Innovation Award honors college students who demonstrate excellence in the field of music. Winners have proven dedication to pursuing a career in music to include the areas of music performance, music education, media, sound engineering/audio, event technology, production, administration, management and/or marketing along with product creation and innovation.
- Application Opens: June 15
- Application Closes: September 30
- Award Notifications: November 1
- Congratulations to the 2020 NAMM President's Innovation Award Recipients! Read more
- Future of Music: The 2020 President’s Innovation Award Recipients
- Riley Baisch Reflects on Impact of 2020 NAMM Show
- Spotlight on NAMM President’s Innovation Award Recipient: Madison Booth
- Meet NAMM President’s Innovation Award Recipient: Alex Alberti
- 2019 President Innovation Award Winner, Stephanie Landino Shares the Importance of going to The NAMM Show.
- Rebecca Scholldorf, former President's Innovation Award Winner, Shares her Success.
- Jon Giroux, former President's Innovation Award Winner, discusses his experience at The NAMM Show.
- NAMM Young Professionals (NAMM YP) chatted about their roles in the music products industry and the windy roles that lead them to their current careers. Listen here.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact The NAMM Foundation at least 24 hours in advance of the application deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org.