NAMM Foundation programming for Believe in Music includes fall webinars (Sept.-Dec.) for college faculty and students, music educators, music service organizations, music makers and more.
About the Webinar
Online Learning: It Can Be More Than You Think
Once the technical needs are in place, what does engaging and effective online instruction look like? If you do it right, you can achieve more than you think! Presented by The NAMM Foundation. This session is a part of the Nonprofit Management Institute.
“If we are serious about music education [advocacy], then administrators have to be committed to supporting and creating the conditions for success with students, teachers, and our partners.” - Maria Palma
David Dik, National Executive Director, Young Audiences Arts for Learning.
- Maria Palma, Executive Director, I.A. Office of Arts and Special Projects, New York City Department of Education
- Elizabeth M. Guglielmo, Director of Music Office of Arts & Special Projects, New York City Department of Education
- Ted Gee, Co-founder and President, Live Music Tutor
- Melissa Gawlowski Pratt, PhD, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Network Relations, Young Audiences Arts for Learning
- Matthew LeFevre, Media Production Manager, Yale School of Music